Infoteam International Ltd collects, processes, and retains personal information about individuals submitted using our forms, published applications, surveys, events attendance list, subscriptions, etc. This includes:
- The Person’s Name
- Contact details – email and phone numbers
- Role and professional profile
- Professional subject areas of interest
- Work locations
- Colleague’s details
- Contact timings
- Visitor IP address and high-level geographical region from which users access our website
- Type of device used
- Operating systems, browser type
- Network service provider
- Address of referring website from which you accessed our website
- Search engine terms and results
- Number of, date, and time of visit
- Information on the usage of our website such as the time spent on each page, clicks on a page, downloads, etc.
- Anonymously collected usage data helps us to:
- Understand the topic of interest
- Understand market demand and trends
- Understand website usage and engagement
- Understand visitor profiles – geographical
This data is used to:
- Improve our website design and content
- Develop new product offerings and variants
- Improve our product and services
- Market our products/services better including marketing communications and search engine optimization
Marketing Communications: We seek clear consent from individuals regarding sending marketing communications. Individuals have right to opt-in if they wish to receive marketing updates from us. Only individuals who agree to receive such communications will receive marketing messages from us. Individuals have the right to review their consent at any time and refuse to receive marketing messages. Individual Communications: We may directly contact individuals in case of individuals’ genuine interest. This communiqué is highly restricted and only used as a personalised medium to prevent irreversible damage to the individual. However, this does not place any obligation on us to proactively communicate to the user in any circumstances.
Security of personal data
Our websites use secure communication protocols. However, email communications are unencrypted.
Links to other websites
Rights of individuals
Infoteam International Ltd respects the right of individuals regarding their personal data. Individuals may contact us to seek details regarding their personal data only available to us, for its rectification, modification, deletion or transfer. This term does not apply to corporate data in our systems submitted while using our services. Subscriber to our services may download the same directly using the reports or may raise a support ticket for the same.
Policy review, updates and communications