‘Infoteam International Limited’ Organisation Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Infoteam Internatonal Limited
Address: 5 Ogmore Crescent, Bridgend Wales, UK CF31 3TE
Phone Number: +442035821538
Privacy Completed - 26th September 2019
What type of information we have
Infoteam International Ltd collects, processes, and retains personal information about individuals submitted using our forms, published applications, surveys, events attendance list, subscriptions, etc. This includes:
- The Person’s Name
- Contact details – email and phone numbers
- Role and professional profile
- Professional subject areas of interest
- Work locations
- Colleague’s details
- Contact timings
We also collect anonymous user data automatically (using cookies and web analytics) when a user visits www.infoteaminternational.com or uses our mobile applications. We use Google analytics service for understanding the use of our website.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
We collect anonymous user data automatically (using cookies and web analytics) when a user visits www.infoteaminternational.com or uses our mobile applications and registration.
- Visitor IP address and high-level geographical region from which users access our website
- Type of device used
- Operating systems, browser type
- Network service provider
- Address of referring website from which you accessed our website
- Search engine terms and results
- Anonymously collected usage data helps us to:
- Understand the topic of interest
- Understand market demand and trends
- Understand website usage and engagement
- Understand visitor profiles – geographical optimization
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Improve our website design and content
- Develop new product offerings and variants
- Improve our product and services
- Market our products/services better including marketing communications and search engine
We may share this information with partners and sponsors of our events.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in our secure server.
We keep your information for 3 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting your data stored in our website.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.